13th Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say Hello! Please write something here if you arre new or old...

+4
Phildafish
vectieba
ju1zma
IhateBush
8 posters

Go down

Say Hello!  Please write something here if you arre new or old... Empty Say Hello! Please write something here if you arre new or old...

Post  IhateBush Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:10 am

This is where everyone is invited to say hello to each other.
Please feel free to tell us a little about youreself...

IhateBush

Antal indlæg : 56

Back to top Go down

Say Hello!  Please write something here if you arre new or old... Empty Re: Say Hello! Please write something here if you arre new or old...

Post  ju1zma Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:15 am

Hello!

I'm just some dude from Finland who has played with you guys few times..
It has been so fun, that I will play with you in the future too, you like it or not!  Cool  tongue 

ju1zma

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

Say Hello!  Please write something here if you arre new or old... Empty Re: Say Hello! Please write something here if you arre new or old...

Post  vectieba Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Hello from South Africa. I live in a cave and have a kraal with some cattle. I hunt for my food and sometimes swing from tree to tree.  Razz 

Hope to be playing some more with you soon.  Very Happy 

vectieba

Back to top Go down

Post  IhateBush Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:36 am

I hope to see both you guys in the clan soon!

IhateBush

Back to top Go down

Post  Phildafish Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:30 am

Hey guys, just joined the 13th and loving it! I have to try and find myself a headset now, because I can't drive, shoot and type all at the same time!!!

Phildafish

Geografisk sted : Somerset, England

http://www.scaleworld.info

Back to top Go down

Post  IhateBush Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:49 am

Too funny Phil.
Glad to have you online!
You Rock! Very Happy

IhateBush

Back to top Go down

Post  Dav1962 Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:53 am

Hello all, finally got here Smile Very Happy

Dav1962

Back to top Go down

Post  IhateBush Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:00 am

Good to see you here..

IhateBush

Back to top Go down

Post  bananas79 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:51 am

im back niggaz

bananas79

Antal indlæg : 3
Geografisk sted : Norway

Back to top Go down

Post  soops Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:24 am

Howdy do, not much to say really, just want to get better at the game and win more.

soops

Back to top Go down

Post  IhateBush Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:28 am

IhateBush

Back to top Go down

Post  TopDawg Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:11 am

Hi, my name is Terry from the UK, been playing this a while. Just thought I would drop in and say hello.

TopDawg
TopDawg

Antal indlæg : 8
Geografisk sted : Scarborough, North Yorkshire, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  TopDawg Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:42 am

what no one speaking?
TopDawg
TopDawg

Antal indlæg : 8
Geografisk sted : Scarborough, North Yorkshire, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  IhateBush Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:38 am

Hello everyone Cool

IhateBush

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum